Move your photos from Facebook to Google+ quickly and easily!
|hot facebook girls|
Jump in and learn two easy ways to transfer all your photos from Facebook to Google plus, Wish you could get all of your Facebook pictures over to Google+ easily? Fortunately, there is an easy way to do just that using a simple technique.
moveyourphotos.com lets you download photos from ANY FACEBOOK ALBUM YOU CAN VIEW – NOT JUST YOUR OWN. This may at first seem a bit over the line when it comes to privacy,but these are only photos you already have permission to view and download on facebook. You can also move the photos you’re tagged in!!!
If you are doing this though you should understand that facebook does not load all of the photos you’re tagged in at once, rather it loads more as you scroll downThis means if you want to transfer all of these photos you will most likely have to make sure all the thumbnails have loaded.
- Download and install the addon from moveyourphotos.com (Use Firefox simply drag the file onto the firefox window to install)
- Navigate to within a facebook photo album which you would like to transfer to your google+ account
- Enter a name for the album in the text box on your brand new spanking photoimporter toolbar.
- Click ‘make album’
- At this point, you may repeat the last 3 steps with as many different facebook albums as you want
- When you have recorded the information of all the albums you wish to import to google+, click ‘submit all albums’
- You will be brought back to moveyouralbums.com and given a link to login to your google account
- Once you have logged in to google we will begin processing your photos, upon completion we will give you a link to your new albums on google
- AND YOU’RE DONE!!! Don’t you just feel all warm inside now?
Comment If Any Doubts….